Why does this site look like this? Your browser has become outdated and does not support recent web standards. You're welcome to use the page as is, although we suggest upgrading your browser. This page is designed to look it's best in Firefox although it will work as intended in the latest version of nearly all popular browsers.
- To book a class, please complete the form below.
- We will contact you to arrange payment and provide cooking class information once your booking form is recieved.
- Your booking is only confirmed once the full payment has been received.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are only confirmed once the full payment has been received.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- If unable to attend your booked class, you are welcome to send another guest in your place for the class.
- If a request is made prior to 7 days to the class, we can reschedule your class to another available date.
- The "Package of three classes" is valid for one year.
- If redeeming a gift voucher, please bring the voucher on the day of the class.
- Under unforeseen circumstances Ma Indian Cooking reserves the right to cancel a class within 24 hours, in which case you will have the option of a full refund or class reschedule.
- Ma Indian Cooking does not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the course of the class.